This conference will bring CSU student leaders together to receive training, develop skills and network with peers. The conference is most applicable to Associated Students and Student Union executive officers and board members.
The 2013 CSUnity Conference, is being planned specifically for student leaders in the California State University system.
The conference will prepare student leaders for the legal and fiscal responsibilities that come with serving on a governing board. The conference will include sessions on leadership development, such as communication strategies, time management and organization, goal-setting and ethical decision-making. In addition to a full program of workshops and keynote speakers, there will be ample opportunities to network with peers from across the CSU's 23 campuses.
Who Should Attend?
- Student government leaders/office holders
- Students serving on the Associated Students or Student Union governing boards
- Student serving on any auxiliary organization governing board
- Students with any on-campus fiduciary responsibility
- Students who will serve as a CSSA Representative
- Students interested in on-campus programming
- Students interested in developing leadership skills
- Students interested in affecting on-campus change
- Students interested in learning how to interact with administrators or law-makers
- Students interested in networking with peers from all 23 CSU campuses
2013 Conference Presentations Coming Soon!
2012 Presentations from the Conference:
California Budget: Opportunities and Weaknesses (click title to view)