- Serves as the great equalizer by increasing college accessibility.
- Available in a variety of forms by the federal government, states, colleges, work-study programs, loans and private scholarships.
Cal Grant Program
- Represents an agreement between the state and its residents to ensure that all students, who are financially needy and meet the academic qualifications, receive financial assistance.
CSSA helps students acquire financial aid:
- Advocates for protecting and/or enhancing the Cal Grant program.
- Played a key role in expanding the age limitation for transfer students.