The Greenovation Fund has been established by the CSSA as a resource to fund student-led sustainability projects at CSU campuses.
Any CSU student in conjunction with their campus Associated Students organization.
-Renewable energy effieciency projects (solar PV, solar thermal, lighting upgrades, etc.)
-Waste management and waste diversion programs (receycling, composting, and the reusing of existing material)
- Water efficiency projects (low flow faucets, low flow toilets, etc.)
- Water education programs (tap vs. bottled water, water as a finite resource, importance of water)
- Eco-system preservation and conservation (gardens and open space)
- Local and organic food programs and education (farmers market, industrial food vs. organic food)
- Alternative transportation (Zimride, Zipcar, bike sharing)
For more information on sustainability and examples of innovative sustainability projects and programs, visit:
Call or e-mail Sarah Vagts at (562) 951-4026 / email@example.com