Represents the interests of students and individuals from minority or traditionally underrepresented populations.
- Undertakes progressive efforts to promote multiculturalism through education, communication and action on the campus and systemwide levels.
- Ensures that CSSA action reflects the needs of a diverse student population.
- Supports the CSSA mission and implementation of the annual policy agenda.
- Advises and updates the CSSA Board of Directors.
- Caucus within the CSSA Board of Directors.
- Led by the Multicultural Caucus Speaker (elected by the Board of Directors).
- Staffed by the CSSA Executive Director.
- Decisions made and actions taken by the MCC are nonbinding.