CSSA’s Board of Directors is comprised of student leaders from the 23 campuses in the CSU system.
Each campus has one voting member, usually the ASI President or External Affairs/CSSA Representative.
- Govern CSSA.
- Attend monthly board of directors meetings and functions.
- Develop and implement an annual policy agenda.
- Determine, review, and be informed about the organization’s mission, policies and programs.
- Keep up-to-date on developments in higher education and state politics.
- Carry out fiduciary responsibility, including ensuring adequate resources and reviewing the organization’s budget and annual financial statements.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity.
- Select, support and evaluate the CSSA Executive Committee.
- Inform campus constituents and public about the organization by articulating the mission, accomplishments and goals.